Posted On August 27th, 2019 by Lanz HVAC
Everything needed for your family’s comfort at home, courtesy of Lanz Inc. of Champaign County, IL - and that means the house’s plumbing, too! For maintenance, repairs or new plumbing installations in a home renovation, call the licensed plumbers at Lanz Inc. Our Plumbing Division has been keeping things running smooth since 2006.
We admit it: We’re proud of our company’s long history of outstanding plumbing services in Central Illinois. We do it all, from drain cleaning to pipe installation, for residential homes and commercial buildings, and we will make sure your comfort needs are completely taken care of, with honesty, integrity and absolute professionalism. That’s the Lanz way.
(Get more in-depth about all our plumbing services - and meet the head of our staff of experienced licensed plumbers - by checking out our July 2019 blogpost, “More Than HVAC: Lanz Fixes Your Plumbing, Too!” It’s at https://www.lanzinc.com/latest-news/more-than-hvac-lanz-inc-fixes-your-home-s-plumbing-too.)
So, Lanz Heating & Cooling also does Plumbing. But, of all the plumbing services we offer, drain cleaning may be the most vitally important to the health of your home’s plumbing system.
By definition, “plumbing” is the series of pipes connected together to convey water and wastewater into and out of a building. In that way, your home’s plumbing is somewhat like your body’s circulatory system: It distributes the good stuff and takes away the bad.
For everything to work like it should, all those arteries and veins (or pipes and drains) need to be clear. Any blockage could result in a highly unfortunate situation, maybe even an emergency.
(By the way, our 24/7 emergency plumbing and HVAC services are available by calling Lanz Inc. at 217-355-5512. See https://www.lanzinc.com/repair-service for details.)
Some of the risks of clogged or blocked drains and pipes:
- Sinks, bathtubs, dishwashers and toilets could back up, bringing back whatever went down those drains.
- Nasty odors and unpleasant smells could start wafting up from whatever’s clogging those drains.
- Backups could cause water pressure to build up, causing a pipe to crack or burst at a rusty or weak spot.
- Water can leak, drip or flood into bathrooms, kitchens and basements, causing irreversible damage and fostering the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew.
- When the contents of a plumbing system spill into living areas, it’s a very unsanitary and unhealthy situation requiring immediate cleanup and repair.
- It costs much more to repair or replace a dirty drain or busted pipe than it does to simply keep your plumbing system clean with regular drain cleaning maintenance.
The plumbers of Lanz Inc. clean drains like no one else. We’ve developed our own exclusive two-step process to thoroughly remove all the debris, mold and mildew buildup, hair, food, soap scum, solid waste, grease, grime, even tree roots - whatever’s blocking the drain and keeping things moving through the pipes.
Lanz’s exclusive Two-Step Drain Cleaning Process:
- Hydro-Jetting gets pipes and drains clean. We spray high-pressure jets of water throughout the entire pipe system to flush out all clogs and blockages.
- Bio-One keeps pipes and drains clean. We apply an industrial-strength liquid additive to all drains and pipes, forming a shield of bacteria which eat the debris that causes clogs and blockages, so your home’s plumbing stays clog-free.
As you can see, a proper professional drain cleaning treatment requires more than just Drano! Learn more about Lanz’s two-step drain cleaning procedure at https://www.lanzinc.com/drain-cleaning.
For the best Drain Cleaning services and all plumbing matters, Lanz Heating & Cooling Inc. of Champaign County, Illinois, is your local Plumbing expert. Please call us at 217- 355-5512, or set an appointment online through Lanz’s secure website at LanzInc.com/contact.
Established in 2002, Lanz provides Drain Cleaning services to homeowners and businesses of Central Illinois, including Champaign, Douglas, Piatt, McLean, Iroquois, Ford and Vermilion County and the towns of Danville, Oakwood, Bondville, Pesotum, Savoy, Rantoul, Mahomet, Sidney, St. Joseph, Fisher and Gibson City, and our hometown city of Champaign-Urbana, IL.
Posted in Latest News