HVAC and Plumbing Industry Employment Opportunities
Are you a dependable, ambitious trades professional looking to build your career in the HVAC industry?
Lanz Heating & Cooling is seeking to hire experienced personnel to join our growing team.
At Lanz Heating & Cooling, excellence is our top priority. We know the only way to achieve excellence is by hiring the best employees around.
We’re looking for team members who embody our core values: Innovation, Excellence, Teamwork, Integrity, and Development. If you possess these characteristics, are self-motivated with a strong work ethic, and have great communication skills — we invite you to apply today!
Top 5 Reasons to Work for Lanz
- Competitive pay: Our top technicians have the potential to earn more than $85,000+ per year.
- Great Benefits: Lanz employees receive excellent health insurance, retirement plans, paid vacations and holidays.
- Advancement Opportunities & Career Path: We invest in developing our team, and we value and reward employee dedication.
- Well-trained & Supported Team: At Lanz Heating and Cooling, we strive to offer the highest-quality services possible. To achieve this, we continually invest in growing the technical skills and knowledge of our employees.
- Technology-Forward Work Environment: To create greater efficiencies for our team and for our clients, Lanz invests in technological solutions including computerized dispatch and handheld tablets for techs.
Although we may not currently have open positions, Lanz is always interested in speaking with hard-working individuals who meet the criteria for the following roles. Our team will reach out when positions become available for these jobs:
- Residential Installers*: Responsibilities include installing HVAC equipment & ductwork into residential homes. Candidates with strong experience and an established work history will be prioritized.
- Service Technicians*: Responsibilities include troubleshooting and repairing HVAC systems, and working with consumers to determine whether new products or equipment are needed. Candidates with 2-3 years of experience in this role will be strongly considered.
- Maintenance Technicians*: Responsibilities include performing routine maintenance on heating and air conditioning equipment, and working with consumers to determine whether new products or equipment are needed. Candidates with 2-3 years of experience in this role will be prioritized.
- Dispatchers and Customer Service Representatives: Responsibilities include interacting with customers and communicating with technicians and installers in the field en route to their next appointment. Candidates with 1-2 years of work history will be prioritized.
- Plumber Apprentice, Helper, and Licensed*: Responsibilities include installing, maintaining, diagnosing, and repair plumbing and drainage systems. 3rd Year Plumber Apprentice, Entry-Level Plumber/Helper, and Licensed Service Plumbers roles for both residential customers and commercial businesses.
Residential Sales Coordinator: Responsibilities include coordinating schedules for our Comfort Consultants, order necessary equipment and materials, process billing, and eagerly tend to tasks applicable to the replacement department. Candidates with 1-2 years of relative experience will be strongly considered.
*All full-time positions require a valid IL driver’s license & successful completion of a background check.