Air Duct Sealing
The Lanz Team seals ductwork and stops spaces in your home from leaking heated or air-conditioned air, resulting in monthly savings, health benefits, a more efficient HVAC system, and increased comfort.
The average home loses 20-40% of its air through small leaks in the duct work. Air duct sealing can reduce monthly heating and cooling bills by up to 30%.
Leaky ducts in a residential home contribute to:
- Loss of cool and warm conditioned air to the outside or unconditioned spaces of your home resulting in high energy bills
- Even the most energy-efficient heating and cooling systems not performing at its best
- Forcing your system to work harder and wear out sooner, costing you yet more money
- Excess humidity levels that can lead to costly home repairs
- Hard to heat or cool rooms leading to discomfort
- Musty odors and other indoor air quality (IAQ) issues
The benefits sealing ductwork go beyond simplicity and efficiency. Sealing leaks in the air ducts eliminates air leakage which saves $$$ MONEY$$$.